Wcislo Law Group, PLLC can help clients when they need to litigate matters important to their companies. Our business litigation services can bring clarity, sense, and results that matter to often complicated issues challenging you as a business owner.
It’s our job to understand the complexities of how the law applies to your situation. We will work to inform you of your options and craft a legal strategy to lead you toward the best possible outcome.
Our Dallas business litigation services can help clients facing common issues like:
- Breach of contract claims
- Nondisclosure agreement violations
- Partnership disputes
- Business torts
- Employment law disputes
Since 2016, Wcislo Law Group, PLLC’s business litigation attorney in Dallas has been supporting clients like you through many issues that may look like yours. While no two cases are ever the same, we’ve built a foundation of proven experience that can help us adapt a legal strategy to your situation and work toward achieving your goals.
If you’re searching an attorney right now, odds are you have potentially serious legal concerns. At Wcislo Law Group, one of our goals is to help you feel more relaxed about your legal situation while delivering the serious representation you need.
Our Dallas business litigation lawyers believe clients choose us because of our proven track record of helping clients reach favorable results.
Clients may also reach out to us because we offer:
- Free first-time consultations to learn about your legal challenge and tell you how we may be able to help.
- Consultations over the phone for convenience, or in-person if you prefer.
- Same-day appointment possibilities to help you respond to legal challenges even more quickly.
- Accessibility 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We know your legal challenges can keep you up at night. If you have a late-night question or concern, you can reach out to us for help and we can reply as soon as possible.
- After-hours and weekend availability (in case 24/7 accessibility wasn’t clear enough – we’re here for you!)
"I have had interactions with other attorneys in my life. Brian is the first attorney I’ve encountered that really seems to care about his clients."Meg
"I hired a company for professional services that was in breach of contract. Within one week, we had a resolution."Bradley
"His attention to detail, professionalism, efficiency and knowledge of the law did not go unnoticed. He is very thorough in his work, making sure he “dots his i’s & crosses his t’s."Former Client
"Brian is very thorough and makes us a top priority when needed."Kalain
"He was able to research our case quickly, creatively coming up with a legal strategy we didn't foresee was possible."Kevin